Halloween Pet Parade
in Volunteer Park
Sunday, Oct. 21, 2018
11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., rain or shine
1247 15th Ave E., Seattle, WA 98112
Join us for a festive celebration of our furry friends! We’ll have vendor booths, prizes for best costumes, and more! The event is open to all pets, including stuffed animals.
We have a fun day of events planned for Volunteer Park’s first pet parade, with our emcee for the day Matt Smith!
- 11 a.m.: Q&A with Jet City Animal Clinic
- 11:15 a.m.: Old Dog Haven will describe their non-profit mission
- 12 p.m.: Costume Competition with prizes for 5 categories: Best Celebrity Pet, Spookiest Pet, Best Pet/Owner Combo, Best Dressed, Most Creative
- 12:30 p.m.: The Pet Parade Begins!
- 1:30 p.m.: Winners of the competition will be announced
There will be plenty of parking on site: we will be opening up the lower loop road (E. Highland Dr.) for people to park along.
The following vendors will be showcasing their wares and services:
The following food trucks will be on hand for a little snack!
- The Crisp Creperie
- Stacks Burgers
- C. Davis Texas BBQ
- Chayen serving quality espresso and Thai beverages
- The Seattle Barkery will be selling doggie treats!
The following nonprofit groups will also be on hand:
Dirtie Dog Photography will be offering FREE digital photos of your pets!
Gift Basket Donations for Award Winners by:
Blue Dog Bakery, Mud Bay, Dogwood Play Park, Madrona Dog Company, Jet City Animal Clinic, Downtown Dog Lounge, Seattle Barkery, Urban Animal, and Cosmic Home and Pet.
Help make this event a success by volunteering! We need help in three different areas — sign up for one, two, or all three:
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
• Unpack supplies
• Set up canopies and signs
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
• Parade Route Monitors (20 needed)
– or –
• Stage Helpers (5 needed): 11:00 AM – 12:30
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
• Pack up supplies
• Take down canopies, signs & decorations
• Remove litter
Tell your friends you’re volunteering on Facebook!
Thank you to our Halloween Pet Parade
And thank you to our Volunteer Park Trust